The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it. The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. To exit the fastboot mode on your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.
However, if you choose ‘save all user data,’ your data will be saved. Read Steps to install Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Rom TWRP Recovery new version, supported android 4, 8, 9, 10, 6, 7, 5, 12, 11, 13.
- If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
- The Xiaomi Flash Tool can only flash the Fastboot ROM files, so Recovery ROM or OTA ROM Package cannot be flashed by the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- And to select Flash All Except Data Bat in the right side below.
- These are the instructions on How to use Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablet.
If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”. Fastboot option will appear, select one and download. Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it.
- Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File).
- To grab an MIUI ROM, you can search our website with your device name or from the official MIUI Forums.
- Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed.
- If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device.
- Fastboot ROM is a package that contains system, vendor and other important images of your device.
Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking. You can use any stock ROMs of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware. However, we recommend using the latest tool version for Maximum Compatibility and Stability with the Windows OS. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. They are not always the most up-to-date version of Android, as Xiaomi is slower to release updates than other manufacturers. Xiaomi Stock ROM is the official Operating System (OS) of your Xiaomi Device.
Today, we are going to put some attention on the former, which is quite easier and less time-consuming than the latter. So now you can follow the instructions below to install MIUI Recovery ROM using Updater app and stock recovery.